Login Register






CIA Hacking Tools filter_list
Author
Message
RE: CIA Hacking Tools #20
(03-09-2017, 09:21 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: It's nice to have the information confirmed but I mean, we pretty much all knew this right. Or at least I saw this coming, it doesn't suprise me at all.
I wasn't Suprised Either (just the same way I wouldn't if some how it becomes the case with DARPA, real hard evidence of project files and tools, and documents revealing the deep deep intensions of those initiated projects as well as the contractors and their methods in gritty details) . Just Curious about what I might find.

Quote:This should be the torrent:
http://gg.gg/4fk2a


Password:
SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWinds
Thanks. Nice word play on the password


Quote:I recommend being carefull with those files, some say it might be infected. I doubt it, since I wouldn't understand why WikiLeaks would try infecting their userbase but still be carefull.
Yeah. Had that in mind as well. That wouldn't be a problem anyway As I would look into them on a separate experimental machine not connected to the Internet.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
CIA Hacking Tools - by m0dem - 03-08-2017, 01:15 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by Synthx - 03-08-2017, 01:47 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by Inori - 03-08-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by zenith - 03-08-2017, 03:22 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by m0dem - 03-08-2017, 05:38 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by mothered - 03-08-2017, 05:44 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by Blink - 03-08-2017, 07:30 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by Anime! - 03-08-2017, 07:51 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by Blink - 03-08-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by Anime! - 03-08-2017, 07:58 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by Blink - 03-08-2017, 07:59 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by sab2r - 03-08-2017, 09:03 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by pvnk - 03-08-2017, 11:02 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by peer2peer - 03-08-2017, 02:35 PM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by DarkMuse - 03-09-2017, 03:03 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by m0dem - 03-09-2017, 05:56 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by Blink - 03-09-2017, 05:58 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by m0dem - 03-10-2017, 12:18 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by DarkMuse - 03-10-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by m0dem - 03-10-2017, 06:05 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by sab2r - 03-09-2017, 06:42 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by Bish0pQ - 03-09-2017, 09:21 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by sab2r - 03-09-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by SxTxN - 03-09-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: CIA Hacking Tools - by sab2r - 03-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Snowden on the CIA Leaked Files - by sab2r - 03-14-2017, 12:38 PM