RE: Getting high for efficiency? 03-09-2017, 09:12 AM
#6
Pretty much exactly like @Inori said, it depends on the strain that you have.
There are 2 different materials in weed that cause the effect that we all know. First one is THC (usually gives a euphoric feeling, or active depending on the percentage) aka high. The second one is CBD, the material why weed is interesting for the medical world. The THC hasn't been as usefull as CBD in the medical world. The CBD is what gets you stoned, and relieves pain.
When I smoke the majority of the material is usually CBD, so I don't really get active.
Things is, minutes after I smoked I don't feel like doing anything, but once I start coding I can easily code a few hours without stopping since my focus is entirely on the PC, which is good. Only problem is getting started, once I start the focus is there.
There are 2 different materials in weed that cause the effect that we all know. First one is THC (usually gives a euphoric feeling, or active depending on the percentage) aka high. The second one is CBD, the material why weed is interesting for the medical world. The THC hasn't been as usefull as CBD in the medical world. The CBD is what gets you stoned, and relieves pain.
When I smoke the majority of the material is usually CBD, so I don't really get active.
Things is, minutes after I smoked I don't feel like doing anything, but once I start coding I can easily code a few hours without stopping since my focus is entirely on the PC, which is good. Only problem is getting started, once I start the focus is there.
~~ Might be back? ~~














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)