Login Register






John Wick (2014) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: John Wick (2014) #5
Yes John Wick is a great movie. I felt the plot was a little thin but that was quite refreshing in the long run. Only issues I took are nit picks. Like the scene when the main bad guy is talking about how John is "The boggy man" that was so fucking cringey.
Spoiler:
I mean I get that it's his dead wife that gave him the dog and all and he clearly liked that car but he killed a lot of people.

Very stylish and simple with great action; it doesn't do the close up fast editing shaky cam, it lets you take it in and appreciate the choregraphy. Not to the level where every one is a highly trained stunt man but it's better than most all movies from the recent few years.
[Image: twvnig.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
John Wick (2014) - by Bruno85 - 03-07-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: John Wick (2014) - by Losi - 03-07-2017, 05:51 AM
RE: John Wick (2014) - by Bish0pQ - 03-07-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: John Wick (2014) - by Bruno85 - 03-07-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: John Wick (2014) - by Panther_ - 03-07-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: John Wick (2014) - by SxTxN - 03-11-2017, 11:17 AM
RE: John Wick (2014) - by ApatheticEuphoria - 03-11-2017, 11:47 PM