RE: 2017 Has Gone Quick 03-03-2017, 12:35 AM
#18
(03-02-2017, 05:55 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:(03-02-2017, 05:23 PM)m0dem Wrote:(03-02-2017, 05:14 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Prophet Muhammad Messenger PBUH has told us that
closer to the last day, time will pas
by faster and faster, a year will feel
like a month, a month like a week, a
week like a day and a day like an
hour.
I think time just passes faster as you get older.
It's your opinion but my prophet said that before 1400 years age
I'm just young boy and I think time pas faster.
The problem is not time, day or month because with all these works and business you will become more busy to think of your life so you think your life will move faster for example if you came on chat you will waste a lot of time with writing your messages and more with waiting others on the chat, you won't think of the time unless you complete your chat and at the end you will say "Time is moving faster and faster than before".
Yes, as you said, (supposedly) everyone is entitled to their opinion.








![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)