RE: I'm back 02-28-2017, 04:25 PM
#17
(02-28-2017, 04:23 PM)pvnk Wrote:(02-28-2017, 04:20 PM)Zenith Wrote:(02-28-2017, 04:09 PM)pvnk Wrote: That's fucked lol. So you get fucked out of $100 and that's okay, but $5 and people are shitting their pants? Aids
You have a point. But there are some other factors at play
Now I'm not gonna pull the "oh he is a moderator" card or "oh he made something for me" card. I've never sucked mods dicks for any reason, and I don't support him becsuse of that. I'm sure there are some people who would suck aeolians dick because he is a mod. But that's them.
P1L0T joined recently and most of his threads are either him selling stuff, or asking for help. Aeolian usually does the opposite. He makes stuff, and helps out around here. Why would someone help out on a forum for a year (I'm assuming here) and then throw it away for 100 bucks. "Das a lot of monie". Yes it is, but not for the amount of time allotted.
P1L0T on the other hand doesn't have a reputation that is very good. People either see him as a spammy kid or a troll. So he would be more of a suspect to scam.
Now the whole 5 dollars everyone is freaking out. Yeah. I don't see why. It's 5 bucks. But there are also many people here who have done work with Aeolian in the past, and they don't see him as a scammer.
Hell I saw a lot of people saying "P1L0T" didn't look like a scammer either.
Pretty poor logic. Why did Crow "scam" for $40? He's apparently been here since the forum's conception. He made a bunch of graphics and tutorials to this site, why would he throw all that away?
It's not about time spent. I'll say it again. Money is money. It's more liquid of an asset than a FORUM account.
Yeah true.
Peoples morals are different. I don't see Aeolian disappearing any time soon.
Gg
Who Knows?





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)