Login Register




Poll: GMM?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never heard of it.
0%
0 0%
I've heard of it, never seen it though.
16.67%
1 16.67%
I've watched a few.
66.67%
4 66.67%
Watch it every day.
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



GMM Fans? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: GMM Fans? #6
Used to watch it on and off, I haven't for well over a year now. I'm more of an LTT and Rooster Teeth fan in terms of daily content.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
GMM Fans? - by m0dem - 02-28-2017, 12:22 AM
RE: GMM Fans? - by zenith - 02-28-2017, 12:33 AM
RE: GMM Fans? - by m0dem - 02-28-2017, 12:45 AM
RE: GMM Fans? - by zenith - 02-28-2017, 12:46 AM
RE: GMM Fans? - by P1L0T - 02-28-2017, 05:20 AM
RE: GMM Fans? - by Inori - 02-28-2017, 05:25 AM
RE: GMM Fans? - by ApatheticEuphoria - 02-28-2017, 06:38 AM
RE: GMM Fans? - by FurryRock - 02-28-2017, 07:17 AM