RE: Lala Land awarded best picture by mistake 02-27-2017, 01:26 PM
#9
(02-27-2017, 09:39 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:(02-27-2017, 06:36 AM)Inori Wrote: You can't make this shit up, folks. Warren Beatty somehow read the wrong envelope and announced that Lala Land won the Oscar for best picture, when in fact it was Moonlight that won it.
In a related matter, I won a $20 bet for about two minutes.
$20 bucks? Nice. What was the bet?
I bet my dad that Lala Land would win best picture because it won pretty much every other category. I actually didn't even know Moonlight existed until yesterday.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)