RE: [Suggestion] More visible grave digging prevention 02-24-2017, 01:31 PM
#27
(02-24-2017, 12:46 PM)Zenith Wrote:(02-24-2017, 11:45 AM)SimPlaysGames Wrote:(02-24-2017, 07:04 AM)Zenith Wrote: Why not just have something saying "this thread is over *1 month, 1 week, depends where you want to limit it* old. Please refrain from posting unless you have something important" or something like that? So people could at least see something before grave digging
Check box thing feels unnecessary to me
Currently there is something that says that. Right over the post box, however the way it's colored makes it pretty hard to actually notice it. Hence me wanting it changed. However I understand that someone might not like the checkbox so I suggested that we also add a setting for turning off the checkbox.
What if they just change the color to red?
Would be more noticable right? Red on black (or gray) kinda pops.
That would certainly help, but I personally would prefer to have a checkbox.










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)