Login Register






My Introductory Thread filter_list
Author
Message
RE: My Introductory Thread #9
Haha yeah, the profile pic is a bit creepy. I have thoroughly read the rules and pretty much get the basic ideas. Wish there were more or maybe that they were more specific in some areas, but that's okay. I wouldnt say I know any programming languages, but I know a little bit of everything. Better at scripting than coding that is. Last thing I really contributed to was a script called Fluxion. Check it out on GitHub, although id rather not take credit for it, for legal reasons.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
[Image: ouxiEMk.png]

[+] 1 user Likes ApatheticEuphoria's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
My Introductory Thread - by ApatheticEuphoria - 02-22-2017, 10:06 AM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by mothered - 02-22-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by ApatheticEuphoria - 02-23-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by mothered - 02-23-2017, 02:14 PM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by Mr.Kurd - 02-23-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by Blink - 02-23-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by m0dem - 02-23-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by Mr.Kurd - 02-23-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by ApatheticEuphoria - 02-23-2017, 09:04 PM