Login Register






Mozilla is blocking a.sinister.ly filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Mozilla is blocking a.sinister.ly #6
(02-23-2017, 05:15 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 10:16 PM)FurryRock Wrote: Not exactly sure what a.sinister.ly is,  But it's blocked on Vidalia (chrome) too.

What is Vidalia? The only thing I know of software-wise called Vidalia is the deprecated Tor GUI, but if you've mistaken that for Tor Browser I thought that was Firefox. If not, I would like to know what Chromium derivative there is called Vidalia.
Fuck, meant to type Vivaldi. Name's too similar lol.
http://freebitco.in/?r=3923915 - Bitcoin Faucet With Referral Link OFC.

[+] 1 user Likes FurryRock's post





Messages In This Thread
Mozilla is blocking a.sinister.ly - by Blink - 02-20-2017, 05:40 AM
RE: Mozilla is blocking a.sinister.ly - by Oni - 02-22-2017, 01:02 PM
RE: Mozilla is blocking a.sinister.ly - by FurryRock - 02-23-2017, 05:18 AM
RE: Mozilla is blocking a.sinister.ly - by Blink - 02-23-2017, 05:42 AM
RE: Mozilla is blocking a.sinister.ly - by Blink - 02-23-2017, 06:27 AM