RE: Mozilla is blocking a.sinister.ly 02-22-2017, 09:52 PM
#3
Yeah, I did see this coming. Its not that its inherently bad, its just that there is hosted stuff which may be malicious. Even when removed, it will likely still take ages as web security things like this take ages to update their information.
However, I still see it fine, and I am on firefox, so not sure where the difference is.
EDIT: Firefox has begun blocking a.sinister.ly for me too. Except its not giving me a PUP report page, it just won't load and immediately resets to the previous URL in the bar when I press enter and never loads anything.
However, I still see it fine, and I am on firefox, so not sure where the difference is.
EDIT: Firefox has begun blocking a.sinister.ly for me too. Except its not giving me a PUP report page, it just won't load and immediately resets to the previous URL in the bar when I press enter and never loads anything.
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2017, 05:17 AM by zorrophreak.
Edit Reason: Its screwing up for me now
)
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)