Login Register






My Introductory Thread filter_list
Author
Message
My Introductory Thread #1
Well, here I am...

The first post.

New to Sinisterly.

I came here mostly for an opportunity to read and learn about various sinister methods and techniques for a proactive approach to my own security. Particularly those of hacking and social engineering.

As I understand it, I will need to make several posts before gaining access to certain areas of the forum. Usually I prefer to lurk (And contribute only when worthwhile). Looks like I'll be somewhat active for awhile though so I can at least post in all sections of the forum.

ANYWAYS...Glad to be here.
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2017, 09:16 PM by ApatheticEuphoria.)
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
[Image: ouxiEMk.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
My Introductory Thread - by ApatheticEuphoria - 02-22-2017, 10:06 AM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by mothered - 02-22-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by ApatheticEuphoria - 02-23-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by mothered - 02-23-2017, 02:14 PM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by Mr.Kurd - 02-23-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by Blink - 02-23-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by m0dem - 02-23-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by Mr.Kurd - 02-23-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: My Introductory Thread - by ApatheticEuphoria - 02-23-2017, 09:04 PM