Login Register




Poll: Is it a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good idea!
83.33%
5 83.33%
Bad idea!
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



[Suggestion] More visible grave digging prevention filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Suggestion] More visible grave digging prevention #17
(02-21-2017, 11:09 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 10:24 PM)Ender Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 10:20 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Yes of course, that's a good thing either way. I think it would make new users more alert regarding our gravedigging rules.

But you do understand what I'm trying to say right?

Seems to me like you are trying to say that the rules should allow gravedigging if it is still relevant or improves the quality of the thread.

Yes, something like that. Don't you think a lot of content gets lost this way?

Quite a bit, I don't think it's that important though.


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.






Messages In This Thread
RE: [Suggestion] More visible grave digging prevention - by Blink - 02-21-2017, 11:18 PM