Login Register




Poll: Is it a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good idea!
83.33%
5 83.33%
Bad idea!
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



[Suggestion] More visible grave digging prevention filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Suggestion] More visible grave digging prevention #3
I think it is a good idea while having some issues. Obvious @Aeolian has a point in saying that its a given whether posting will be gravedig, however putting in this checkbox creates a sort of confirmation, that way when they post they blatantly posted after agreeing to the checkbox.

I don't think its necessary, but its a cool idea that I wouldn't mind seeing.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]






Messages In This Thread
RE: [Suggestion] More visible grave digging prevention - by zorrophreak - 02-20-2017, 11:02 PM