Login Register




Poll: Is it a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good idea!
83.33%
5 83.33%
Bad idea!
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



[Suggestion] More visible grave digging prevention filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Suggestion] More visible grave digging prevention #2
As I do agree I personally find it easier to tell if the thread has exceeded the 90 days, probably because I naturally work it out. (Author of the thread, If I had ever seen the thread before, Date of thread etc).

I don't think a checkbox is necessary, although it could be visually improved so it's easier to identify.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]






Messages In This Thread
RE: [Suggestion] More visible grave digging prevention - by Aeolian - 02-20-2017, 10:57 PM