Are you working/studying? 02-20-2017, 01:55 PM
#1
So which one are you's doing?
Working or Studying?
At the moment I am working, 5 days a week at a meat processing plant or as some people like to call it Meat Works or Freezing Works.
Name of the company is Silver Fern Farms.
What do I do there?
I stand all mother fucking night, operating a machine that takes a while to fill a carton up of mince that is meant to weigh around 20.40 - 20.55 KG's.
I've been working for nearly 4 months I think lol, sadly it's seasonal. Which is fine, I'm still looking for other work.
What about you fam bam?
Working or Studying?
At the moment I am working, 5 days a week at a meat processing plant or as some people like to call it Meat Works or Freezing Works.
Name of the company is Silver Fern Farms.
What do I do there?
I stand all mother fucking night, operating a machine that takes a while to fill a carton up of mince that is meant to weigh around 20.40 - 20.55 KG's.
I've been working for nearly 4 months I think lol, sadly it's seasonal. Which is fine, I'm still looking for other work.
What about you fam bam?




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)