Login Register






Pokemon GO - Generation 2! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Pokemon GO - Generation 2! #9
(02-19-2017, 03:32 PM)Aeolian Wrote: Games already dead, along with Gen 2.

I know for a fact it won't ever make top charts again.

I think you're spot on with this comment.

I have a lot of friends and work colleagues, and not one so far Is playing this. When Pokemon Go Initially came out, almost every second person I came across was madly Involved.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Pokemon GO - Generation 2! - by Aeolian - 02-19-2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Pokemon GO - Generation 2! - by mothered - 02-19-2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Pokemon GO - Generation 2! - by Aeolian - 02-19-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: Pokemon GO - Generation 2! - by mothered - 02-20-2017, 05:25 AM
RE: Pokemon GO - Generation 2! - by Inori - 02-19-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Pokemon GO - Generation 2! - by Elf - 02-19-2017, 09:09 PM
RE: Pokemon GO - Generation 2! - by Skullmeat - 02-19-2017, 09:39 PM
RE: Pokemon GO - Generation 2! - by Oni - 02-20-2017, 12:14 AM
RE: Pokemon GO - Generation 2! - by zenith - 02-20-2017, 01:18 AM
RE: Pokemon GO - Generation 2! - by Blink - 02-20-2017, 05:30 AM
RE: Pokemon GO - Generation 2! - by Aeolian - 02-20-2017, 05:47 AM
RE: Pokemon GO - Generation 2! - by Blink - 02-20-2017, 06:19 AM