Login Register






Hello! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hello! #6
(02-20-2017, 04:49 AM)Oni Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 01:02 AM)Παράφρων Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 12:12 AM)Oni Wrote: Welcome to the forum. Be sure to read the rules. Staff are here, should you need any assistance.

I wonder how many people actually read the rules. Going to take a wild, crazy guess and say 'zero'.

A lot of the rules are common-sense, so you might not need to. I always recommend it, as "I didn't read the rules" is never a good excuse.

I get people who go "I didn't know." or they straight up choose to ignore the rules entirely, then get mad when the staff actually enforce them.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hello! - by Schlarman - 02-19-2017, 06:01 PM
RE: Hello! - by Mr.Kurd - 02-19-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Hello! - by Oni - 02-20-2017, 12:12 AM
RE: Hello! - by Παράφρων - 02-20-2017, 01:02 AM
RE: Hello! - by Oni - 02-20-2017, 04:49 AM
RE: Hello! - by Skullmeat - 02-20-2017, 05:00 AM
RE: Hello! - by mothered - 02-20-2017, 05:49 AM
RE: Hello! - by Blink - 02-20-2017, 06:00 AM