Login Register






Sleep Deprivation & Fasting Experiment filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sleep Deprivation & Fasting Experiment #32
(02-19-2017, 04:15 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 02:45 PM)Παράφρων Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 06:03 AM)Aeolian Wrote: Keep me updated around 45+.

I am at around 50-ish hours now. Things are becoming stranger, and stranger. A few hallucinations in my peripheral vision. I keep forgetting things, like how I got somewhere. I went out to buy a drink, and half way through, I had to think for 10 minutes about what the hell I was supposed to do.

wow how that?!
Just had a question how much time you slept after the three days @Aeolian passed?

Just had a normal 8 hour sleep after.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleep Deprivation & Fasting Experiment - by Aeolian - 02-19-2017, 04:23 PM