RE: Multiple accounts? 02-16-2017, 02:30 AM
#9
(02-16-2017, 02:26 AM)m0dem Wrote:(02-16-2017, 01:22 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:(02-16-2017, 12:25 AM)m0dem Wrote: Why is my sarcasm meter in the red?
Or am I missing something?
No sarcasm, just a general outline for him to start to approach this matter. Gotta think like a hacker not a skid
Help me understand this.
"Automation script, look up some scripts that are good for webpage information grabbing, process that through another script or possibly the same script and inject the info back into the site. "
1) Find a web scraping script A
2) "Process" script A through script B or script A (???)
3) Inject "the info" back into the site (???)
It was a haphazard reply and personally I've never done anything like this before but I would personally find a script to scrape a site, process the data returned, return to the website using possibly a different script if need be to plug in random data generated by the script. Is that not even remotely possible?
Scientia potentia est
![[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]](http://i0.wp.com/techverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/inkexplosion.jpg)






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)