Login Register






Donald Trump Officially Swears Into Office of the United States filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Donald Trump Officially Swears Into Office of the United States #34
(02-11-2017, 11:12 PM)Pyxis Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 04:12 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Well, I just got a hilarious message from my family who live on the other side of the world - They were asking if I was ok and said that they were all thinking of me and worrying about me... I wondered what the hell they were talking about. Turns out it's because Trump signed the executive order for the immigration ban. Not sure where my family got their information from, but I hope they realise I'm from England and not one of the 7 countries in the ban!?

If you aren't from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, or Yemen, why worry?

That's my whole point. I'm not, so I don't know why my family were worried.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump Officially Swears Into Office of the United States - by Jiggly - 02-13-2017, 06:29 AM