Login Register






Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] #6
(02-11-2017, 11:19 AM)Aeolian Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 07:48 AM)Inori Wrote: I'm that guy who corrects people that don't call him Capitan Jack Sparrow. I'm pretty stoked for this Biggrin

Fun fact: I share a last name with one of the recurring characters.

Thanks for this info, I can now confirm my dox.

Welp, rip me Tongue
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] - by Aeolian - 02-10-2017, 09:12 AM
RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] - by Elf - 02-10-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] - by Aeolian - 02-11-2017, 05:28 AM
RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] - by Inori - 02-11-2017, 07:48 AM
RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] - by Aeolian - 02-11-2017, 11:19 AM
RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] - by Inori - 02-11-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] - by Ironz - 02-14-2017, 02:12 AM
RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] - by DarkMuse - 02-14-2017, 06:09 AM
RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] - by Aeolian - 02-14-2017, 06:56 AM
RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] - by Bish0pQ - 02-14-2017, 11:07 AM
RE: Pirates of the Caribbean! [NEW] - by Mlrkey - 02-22-2017, 11:33 PM