Login Register






Cocaine. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cocaine. #4
(02-11-2017, 02:30 PM)Botanicals Wrote: I do it only 3-4 times a year. I'm very responsible with my cocaine use.

A few times a year Is not detrimental to your health.

I know people who've been taking It quite regularly over many years to date, and they seem fine. I've never taken It (nor performed any research), so I don't know whether It has long-term effects.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Cocaine. - by Botanicals - 02-11-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Cocaine. - by Mr.Kurd - 02-11-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Cocaine. - by Botanicals - 02-11-2017, 02:30 PM
RE: Cocaine. - by mothered - 02-11-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Cocaine. - by Mr.Kurd - 03-14-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: Cocaine. - by Bloody Eye - 03-03-2017, 10:55 PM
RE: Cocaine. - by mothered - 03-04-2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Cocaine. - by Botanicals - 03-14-2017, 09:27 AM
RE: Cocaine. - by Botanicals - 03-14-2017, 10:09 AM
RE: Cocaine. - by Mr.Kurd - 03-14-2017, 10:16 AM
RE: Cocaine. - by Pirate - 04-01-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: Cocaine. - by Skullmeat - 03-14-2017, 10:33 AM
RE: Cocaine. - by Shin - 04-22-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Cocaine. - by Pirate - 04-22-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: Cocaine. - by Shin - 04-23-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: Cocaine. - by Pirate - 04-23-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: Cocaine. - by Shin - 04-23-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Cocaine. - by Pirate - 04-23-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Cocaine. - by Blink - 04-24-2017, 06:15 AM
RE: Cocaine. - by SxTxN - 04-23-2017, 12:17 PM