Login Register






Favorite Shows/Movies filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies #3
My favourite TV show (Where it's an actual show, I like my panel shows) is The Thick of it. I love the humour of it all it's perfect. I was sad when Peter Capaldi didn't make Malcolm Tucker the doctor. That would have been 10/10.

Favourite film is probably Goodfellas. It's the sort of film that in my head it is such a great combination of characters, story telling, world building, that I find it hard to find flaws that are anything other than insignificant. I'd watch it any day any time.
[Image: twvnig.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Favorite Shows/Movies - by Hoss - 02-06-2017, 03:55 AM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by d0ntjump - 02-06-2017, 04:41 AM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by Panther_ - 02-10-2017, 12:15 AM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by oppenst - 02-10-2017, 01:52 AM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by sleaze - 02-10-2017, 04:35 AM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by zenith - 02-10-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by Aeolian - 02-10-2017, 05:08 AM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by Gaspard - 07-06-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by mothered - 07-06-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by Shinoa - 07-06-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by Ecks - 07-06-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by BurritoBeans - 07-06-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by ultracool - 07-07-2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by Blink - 07-07-2017, 05:42 AM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by Donny - 07-07-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by Oni - 07-13-2017, 04:20 PM
RE: Favorite Shows/Movies - by Jungle - 08-10-2017, 06:00 PM