Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


need to hack this server any help ? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: need to hack this server any help ? #10
Why would we attempt to hack a server for something that has no effect for us.

I like what zorro said. We are not your personal army, and I personally couldn't care less, especially since the image you sent is gone.

If you know all the vulns, then why don't you do it? You can obviously point out the vulns. I believe in you! You can do it!
Who Knows?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
need to hack this server any help ? - by kaplish - 01-18-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: need to hack this server any help ? - by zenith - 02-07-2017, 03:19 PM