Login Register






P1L0T's Discord Ban Appeal filter_list
Author
Message
P1L0T's Discord Ban Appeal #1
1) Your sinister.li/Discord username:
P1L0T/P1L0T#4103
2) When did you get banned?
Feb 06, 2017 around 10pm est
3) If possible, who banned you?
Oni
4) Why do you want to be unbanned?
I made a stupid joke about changing my name to Oni's name on discord, I am very sorry abot this and I use that discord daily, and I can't take a ban.
5) Why are you banned?
I was banned for being immature and impersonating staff. This will never happen again I swear.
Please unban Oni I'm sorry ;(
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2017, 06:34 AM by P1L0T.)






Messages In This Thread
P1L0T's Discord Ban Appeal - by P1L0T - 02-07-2017, 06:30 AM
RE: P1L0T's Discord Ban Appeal - by FurryRock - 02-07-2017, 06:35 AM
RE: P1L0T's Discord Ban Appeal - by P1L0T - 02-07-2017, 06:36 AM
RE: P1L0T's Discord Ban Appeal - by zenith - 02-07-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: P1L0T's Discord Ban Appeal - by Aeolian - 02-07-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: P1L0T's Discord Ban Appeal - by Skullmeat - 02-07-2017, 08:01 AM