RE: Do you like trap? 02-04-2017, 11:35 PM
#2
No I don't like homosexual males posing as females for sexual attraction.
Jokes aside, I have heard this a while back and it is a good song.
A lot of trap music has some mundane drum loops, however I kinda like it. But truly a lot of people make horrible trap music/remixes that just gives a bad reputation to the genre.
Jokes aside, I have heard this a while back and it is a good song.
A lot of trap music has some mundane drum loops, however I kinda like it. But truly a lot of people make horrible trap music/remixes that just gives a bad reputation to the genre.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)