RE: need to hack this server any help ? 02-04-2017, 11:32 PM
#8
I'm going to tell you why most of us here aren't going to hack a server for you. Not just because we have no reason too, but I will also use a phrase modified from a popular site, "sinister.li is not your personal army."
I cannot see what the site is at this time, but if you believe you have a justified reason, PM with URL description and stuff, and I will try my best to help you out. Otherwise, don't just ask people to hack websites for you, its cancerous and even below people who just use prebuilt applications (ahem...LOIC/HOIC.)
I cannot see what the site is at this time, but if you believe you have a justified reason, PM with URL description and stuff, and I will try my best to help you out. Otherwise, don't just ask people to hack websites for you, its cancerous and even below people who just use prebuilt applications (ahem...LOIC/HOIC.)
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)