RE: Last Movie/Show You Watched 02-01-2017, 07:21 PM
#28
(02-01-2017, 07:14 PM)P1L0T Wrote:(02-01-2017, 06:03 AM)Inori Wrote: Saw Back to the Future for the millionth time today. Haven't seen many shows lately.
(02-01-2017, 03:31 AM)P1L0T Wrote: Watched passengers, was good. also just finished OA
Loved that movie; Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt are an awesome duo.
Yeah, it was a good movie, have you watched OA? It's a new netflix series, I just finished it and it was amazing!
Not yet; through certain circumstances, I don't have access to Netflix at the moment. Doesn't really bother me, though, I don't watch much TV other than stuff on HBO.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)