Login Register






Dear Dumbass: Oversensative Hillary Supporters filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Dear Dumbass: Oversensative Hillary Supporters #13
(01-30-2017, 06:47 AM)Zenith Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 06:23 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 06:19 AM)Zenith Wrote: Well the second number in my disclaimer states

"I understand that not everyone who supports Hillary Clinton acts like this. I am fully aware. This is a more personal attack against two / three people that I just. ugh."

So either you didn't read the thread, or you are just saying this to say it.

Also if you believe that these people deserve respect, After they shoving their own opinions down your throat and calling you a dumbass and an asshole for no other reason than you disagree, then you are a much better man than I am.

I treat people the way they treat me.

I tried to read I really did I'm just tired lol. I'm glad that you dont group though. Thank you.

Funny how you posted calling me "blind" before. And now you say you didn't even read the thread...

That was hypocritical of me. I was lazy in fully reading your post and there is no excuse for it. Please forgive me.
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Dear Dumbass: Oversensative Hillary Supporters - by DarkMuse - 01-31-2017, 05:45 AM