RE: Breakfast 01-30-2017, 05:44 AM
#12
(01-30-2017, 05:37 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:(01-29-2017, 09:21 PM)Inori Wrote:(01-29-2017, 09:16 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: I always drink a cup or two of milk with bread.
I get up 1-2 hours before breakfast so I have 1 hour to studying.
Damn, you have a lot of time. I get up at 6:45, take my dog out, shower, then leave for class by 7:30. If I had like 20 minutes to spare, I'd probably have a bowl of cereal or something.
Hhhh man, I get up 5:00 AM, shower, praying, studying, breakfast then leave for class at 7:45 AM.
If you need time so sleep early and get up early this is a rule.
I wish I could go to sleep earlier, but with the amount of school work I need to do in order to get into the universities that I want to, I'm usually up until midnight.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

















.![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)