RE: Finding ways to distract yourself 01-26-2017, 09:05 PM
#2
Well let me tell you something Fedora man,
It would appear on the surface that you are trying to escape something desperately. This is usually a reaction to extreme amounts of stress in which your body cannot physically handle anymore and so it does anything to get away from it.
I wonder, Do you ever feel lethargic or extremely tired even though you know you shouldn't be?
If so I'm gunna recommend that you do the following:
1. Get a consistent amount of sleep. I recommend either 7.5 hours or 9 hours. If thats not doable, you can try 6
2. Eat healthy and get some exercise in. I don't care if you larp or fuck ur gf 4 times a day, just get some cardiovascular exercise and don't be a lazy bitch about it. Even walking can be beneficial.
3. Manage your stress better. Find a free day where you can sit down and when you are motivated and work out a plan or algorithm for yourself to follow.
I know I sound like a broken record but fuck you. What I'm telling you is essential for your human body. Don't be a fucking moron and think you can just avoid it. You need nutrition, sleep, and a way to manage your stress. If you can't do any of these, you're going to kys. Start with the sleep or eating. You will recharge yourself enough to master the other. Finally do the third option. Get a plan and you will be less stressed about being stressed. Believe me it helps.
It would appear on the surface that you are trying to escape something desperately. This is usually a reaction to extreme amounts of stress in which your body cannot physically handle anymore and so it does anything to get away from it.
I wonder, Do you ever feel lethargic or extremely tired even though you know you shouldn't be?
If so I'm gunna recommend that you do the following:
1. Get a consistent amount of sleep. I recommend either 7.5 hours or 9 hours. If thats not doable, you can try 6
2. Eat healthy and get some exercise in. I don't care if you larp or fuck ur gf 4 times a day, just get some cardiovascular exercise and don't be a lazy bitch about it. Even walking can be beneficial.
3. Manage your stress better. Find a free day where you can sit down and when you are motivated and work out a plan or algorithm for yourself to follow.
I know I sound like a broken record but fuck you. What I'm telling you is essential for your human body. Don't be a fucking moron and think you can just avoid it. You need nutrition, sleep, and a way to manage your stress. If you can't do any of these, you're going to kys. Start with the sleep or eating. You will recharge yourself enough to master the other. Finally do the third option. Get a plan and you will be less stressed about being stressed. Believe me it helps.
Scientia potentia est
![[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]](http://i0.wp.com/techverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/inkexplosion.jpg)





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)