RE: Donald Trump Officially Swears Into Office of the United States 01-23-2017, 06:55 PM
#22
(01-23-2017, 06:40 PM)pvnk Wrote:(01-23-2017, 05:54 PM)Pyxis Wrote:(01-23-2017, 10:31 AM)Jiggly Wrote: That's my thinking too. I had the unfortunate experience of moving to the US right after brexit and right before the presidential election. I couldn't even look at the TV without wanting to throw a brick at all the media companies (they're really the worst xD).
I thought of moving to Ireland. If shooting some black kid, or your favorite candidate losing is grounds for literally destroying the city you live in, then I've had enough of this bullshit.
I I don't think Trump is as bad as Ted Cruz or you know, his vice president, Pence...
It's not Trump, I actually voted for him. It's the fucking media over here always favoring criminals and terrorists.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)