Login Register






Donald Trump Officially Swears Into Office of the United States filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Donald Trump Officially Swears Into Office of the United States #18
(01-23-2017, 12:55 AM)mothered Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 12:27 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Wasn't that part of his appeal? People wanted change, and despite Trump not being the best figure-head for it, they felt Trump was still a means to achieve change.

It may well have been. I don't live In that part of the globe, therefore didn't really follow his appeal.

Don't get me wrong, I still believe Trump will fulfill the presidential role quite well. If he applies himself In the same manner as his successful business affairs, I think we'll definitely see a change for the better.

That's my thinking too. I had the unfortunate experience of moving to the US right after brexit and right before the presidential election. I couldn't even look at the TV without wanting to throw a brick at all the media companies (they're really the worst xD).
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump Officially Swears Into Office of the United States - by Jiggly - 01-23-2017, 10:31 AM