Login Register






Donald Trump Officially Swears Into Office of the United States filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Donald Trump Officially Swears Into Office of the United States #12
(01-22-2017, 06:06 PM)pvnk Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 07:56 PM)Panther_ Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 07:33 PM)Pyxis Wrote: I was expecting at least 5 ISIS attacks along with literally every city in the West Coast and Northeast destroyed by angry black people shouting "Black Lives Matter, kill all white people" but um....guess I was wrong. We're all good....for now.

See the really stupid thing about those people is they destroy their own shit in their own areas and just give Trump more and more ammo. Them rioting is great for Trumps image. Also the way CNN was talking about a possible attack yesterday I'm amazed they didn't commit something, or maybe Jeb comes out shouts VIVA LA MEXICO blows him self up spraying guacamole every where.

Do have to hand it to Obama though, he remained composed, clam, and very presidential all the way though. Unlike his wife who looked pissed as fuck all the time, couldn't even do the fake smile right she was so mad.

mfw Obama was a clam.

I just noticed that lmao hahaha Biggrin
Placeholder until I can think of something witty

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump Officially Swears Into Office of the United States - by Korvidius - 01-22-2017, 07:20 PM