RE: What is your favorite Operating System? 01-18-2017, 02:30 PM
#116
(01-18-2017, 05:47 AM)mothered Wrote:BT was faster thank Kali.... Kali have a lot of issue.(01-17-2017, 04:33 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Yeah, really BT is very easy and it was my first Linux system too.
Yes, I enjoyed It very much and still have It Installed on a dedicated physical system (not a VM).
If I ever find the time to Install and properly navigate It's features, even though Kali Linux Is the successor to BackTrack (correct me If I'm wrong, but I believe It Is), I'll see what Kali has to offer.
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)