RE: What does Sinisterly Drive? 01-18-2017, 05:05 AM
#30
![[Image: Mazda-RX8-black-(1).jpg]](http://autobmc.com/systemimages/Mazda-RX8-black-(1).jpg)
Just got my learners so I can't drive all I want. But it was at such a low price (and its not complete trash,) so I went ahead and got it for when I get licensed. Essentially just keeping the thing alive for now.
(01-17-2017, 12:16 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:(01-17-2017, 11:17 AM)Pyxis Wrote:(01-17-2017, 10:32 AM)Pikami Wrote: I have a Nissan Almera witch was made in 2000.
It's my first car.
It has a 81kW engine, 2,2l diesel
My first car was this:
At the time I had 3 choices. A 2004 Hyundai Accent, a 1997 Toyota Camry, and a 2003 Ford Taurus. I picked the cheapest car.
that is quite honestly the worse car ever made...
Wow, I can not agree with that more.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)





![[Image: 2003-Ford-Taurus.jpg]](http://spidercars.net/wp-content/uploads/images/2003-Ford-Taurus.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)