RE: Last Movie/Show You Watched 01-16-2017, 08:07 AM
#20
(01-16-2017, 05:19 AM)mothered Wrote:(01-16-2017, 04:43 AM)Aeolian Wrote: I can say the same, the only time I watch TV is when the news is on.
Which becomes in my daily routine.
I was very similar to this, but due to the negativity of the news, I've stopped watching It years ago.
The only news I catch up on, Is via friends or what I read here around the forums.
I agree. I found it hard to watch news back in the UK, but's it's utterly ridiculous to me in the US. It's like a biased reality TV show here and I can't stand it unfortunately. I occasionally try to watch so I'm still aware of the going's on, but I find it's just the news companies talking about the same silly Trump scandal they've been talking about for months.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)