Login Register






ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative filter_list
Author
Message
RE: ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative #33
(01-14-2017, 02:02 PM)Melbourne.pw Wrote: What is better kali or parr0t or backbox?

It all really comes down to preference. Kali has a lot of different builds and a great community. You can't go wrong with Kali. Parrot also has a nice feel to it out of the box. I'd say Kali and Parrot are pretty close in stability/performance. I won't say much about BackBox other than I've used it before.
[Image: giphy.gif]



Reply





Messages In This Thread
ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative - by Bish0pQ - 11-05-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative - by pvnk - 11-05-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative - by pvnk - 11-06-2016, 08:31 AM
RE: ParrotOS - A kali linux alternative - by d0ntjump - 01-14-2017, 04:57 PM