Login Register






1,000 Posts filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 1,000 Posts #7
(01-12-2017, 08:17 PM)Zenith Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 08:16 PM)Mystique Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 08:15 PM)Zenith Wrote: Congrats on the 1k man!

Where did you get most of your posts from? Like which site did you use before the merge

SupremeBB,

Oh you were on supreme? How come I never knew lmao.

I wasn't there when it got hacked. Did something else happen other than the DB dropping or nah

I was there through the whole hacker, Actually the hacker and I became decent buds. Him and I actually helped out another forum till Nath, Mayo, and I leaked the whole site. (The owner of the forum I helped claimed to be monkey)
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017, 08:20 PM by Esoterith.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
1,000 Posts - by Esoterith - 01-12-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by zenith - 01-12-2017, 08:15 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Esoterith - 01-12-2017, 08:16 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by zenith - 01-12-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Esoterith - 01-12-2017, 08:19 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by zenith - 01-12-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Esoterith - 01-12-2017, 08:23 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by insidious - 01-12-2017, 08:16 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Esoterith - 01-12-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Pikami - 01-12-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Esoterith - 01-12-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Mr.Kurd - 01-12-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Hero - 01-12-2017, 08:54 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Blink - 01-12-2017, 09:49 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Pirate - 01-13-2017, 12:18 AM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Elf - 01-13-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Infinitum - 01-13-2017, 03:24 AM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Losi - 01-13-2017, 03:25 AM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Aeolian - 01-13-2017, 05:01 AM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by mothered - 01-13-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Esoterith - 01-13-2017, 05:20 AM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by mothered - 01-13-2017, 05:24 AM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Esoterith - 01-13-2017, 05:53 AM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by mothered - 01-13-2017, 01:56 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Esoterith - 01-13-2017, 02:04 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by mothered - 01-13-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Esoterith - 01-13-2017, 05:54 PM
1,000 Posts - by P1L0T - 01-13-2017, 06:41 AM
RE: 1,000 Posts - by Esoterith - 01-13-2017, 06:44 AM