Login Register






Past forum experiences? filter_list
Author
Message
Past forum experiences? #3
(01-11-2017, 05:04 AM)mothered Wrote: I've been on many forums over the last 10 years or so, and I just simply enjoy Interacting with other members- contributing, sharing and exchanging thoughts.

On one forum (when I was cracking accounts at the time, Minecraft MegaUpload, Brazzers etc), I was giving away premium accounts to anyone who asked, which was quite satisfying. I'm not about hostility and animosity towards others, I try to stay clear from any negativity. To me, a board Is to enjoy It's content and It's members.
EDIT: Typo.


Do you still crack accounts? If so pm me I have an offer for you!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Past forum experiences? - by zenith - 01-11-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: Past forum experiences? - by mothered - 01-11-2017, 05:04 AM
Past forum experiences? - by P1L0T - 01-11-2017, 05:23 AM
RE: Past forum experiences? - by Jiggly - 01-11-2017, 05:26 AM
RE: Past forum experiences? - by zenith - 01-11-2017, 05:29 AM
RE: Past forum experiences? - by Aeolian - 01-11-2017, 05:27 AM
RE: Past forum experiences? - by Jiggly - 01-11-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: Past forum experiences? - by Oni - 01-11-2017, 05:40 AM
RE: Past forum experiences? - by Vi-Sion - 01-11-2017, 12:39 PM
RE: Past forum experiences? - by Korvidius - 01-11-2017, 03:10 PM
RE: Past forum experiences? - by Infinitum - 01-11-2017, 03:57 PM
RE: Past forum experiences? - by Pikami - 01-11-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: Past forum experiences? - by Customer - 01-11-2017, 06:55 PM