RE: Past forum experiences? 01-11-2017, 05:04 AM
#2
I've been on many forums over the last 10 years or so, and I just simply enjoy Interacting with other members- contributing, sharing and exchanging thoughts.
On one forum (when I was cracking accounts at the time, Minecraft MegaUpload, Brazzers etc), I was giving away premium accounts to anyone who asked, which was quite satisfying. I'm not about hostility and animosity towards others, I try to stay clear from any negativity. To me, a board Is to enjoy It's content and It's members.
EDIT: Typo.
On one forum (when I was cracking accounts at the time, Minecraft MegaUpload, Brazzers etc), I was giving away premium accounts to anyone who asked, which was quite satisfying. I'm not about hostility and animosity towards others, I try to stay clear from any negativity. To me, a board Is to enjoy It's content and It's members.
EDIT: Typo.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 05:05 AM by mothered.)














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)