Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


IRC filter_list
Author
Message
RE: IRC #13
(01-10-2017, 04:34 AM)Ender Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 04:24 AM)insidious Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 04:21 AM)d0ntjump Wrote: My handle is l34kfr34k. Yours? I haven't join Discord yet, I still favor IRC. I like to remain anonymous too. Are VPNs and Tor allowed with Discord? I have absolutely no knowledge of Discord.

i'm insidious15 (I have some form of insidious on most of everything I use)

I'm pretty sure you can use VPN/and or TOR with discord. I don't see any reason why you can't, its certainly not explicitly disallowed.

Every time you log in it forces you to verify thru your email b/c of new sign in location.

Ahok. In that case it might be a bit inconveniencing and slow, but at least there is privacy!
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

[+] 2 users Like insidious's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
IRC - by n1nj4c - 01-10-2017, 03:13 AM
RE: IRC - by Blink - 01-10-2017, 03:19 AM
RE: IRC - by n1nj4c - 01-10-2017, 04:20 AM
RE: IRC - by silur - 02-06-2017, 01:41 PM
RE: IRC - by d0ntjump - 01-10-2017, 03:51 AM
RE: IRC - by insidious - 01-10-2017, 04:14 AM
RE: IRC - by d0ntjump - 01-10-2017, 04:21 AM
RE: IRC - by insidious - 01-10-2017, 04:24 AM
RE: IRC - by d0ntjump - 01-10-2017, 04:29 AM
RE: IRC - by Blink - 01-10-2017, 04:34 AM
RE: IRC - by insidious - 01-10-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: IRC - by n1nj4c - 01-10-2017, 04:22 AM
RE: IRC - by d0ntjump - 01-10-2017, 04:24 AM
RE: IRC - by zenith - 01-10-2017, 03:53 AM