RE: Reputation Reset 01-10-2017, 03:44 AM
#12
(01-10-2017, 03:41 AM)Aeolian Wrote:(01-10-2017, 03:38 AM)Zenith Wrote:(01-10-2017, 03:35 AM)Aeolian Wrote: As mentioned, "It will give a more accurate measure"
I don't see how.
Shouldn't it already be accurate since...the people decide who they rep?
Just because the rep gets reset doesn't stop people from false repping people. What if i -repped Oni rn. Omg worse admin he has -rep :ooo
Think outside the box, If i repped someone two years ago for beinga trusted seller & someone new took that into account.
Anything can happen in two years, he/she could be the oppisite of a trusted seller.
Overall its a benifit to the community, this way newer members will have an accurate & more upto date image of people here.
I guess so. Fresh starts are always nice
I'm thinking about people like Mothered who is still a HQ member and got over 200 rep. And now he has to gain that all back. That must have taken years, and it's gone. :/
Eh. What's done is done. I see where you're coming from now.
Who Knows?





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)