Login Register






What if? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What if? #11
(01-09-2017, 06:10 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 06:08 PM)Aeolian Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 06:06 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: I didn't understand the subject?
What do you means?
You meant the life after death?

Read the text again, you might be able to understand as it tells you exactly what I mean.

Really maybe some explain will help.
Even I translated it by google but I didn't understand.

It means every time you die, you awake and start a new life without remembering your previous existence
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What if? - by Aeolian - 01-09-2017, 04:17 PM
RE: What if? - by Vi-Sion - 01-09-2017, 05:08 PM
RE: What if? - by Aeolian - 01-09-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: What if? - by Vi-Sion - 01-09-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: What if? - by Panther_ - 01-09-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: What if? - by Nil - 01-09-2017, 05:31 PM
RE: What if? - by Aeolian - 01-09-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: What if? - by Mr.Kurd - 01-09-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: What if? - by Aeolian - 01-09-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: What if? - by Mr.Kurd - 01-09-2017, 06:10 PM
RE: What if? - by Aeolian - 01-09-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: What if? - by Mr.Kurd - 01-09-2017, 06:40 PM
RE: What if? - by Pikami - 01-09-2017, 06:13 PM
RE: What if? - by Aeolian - 01-09-2017, 06:14 PM
RE: What if? - by Pikami - 01-09-2017, 06:26 PM