Login Register






I Need Friends:( filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I Need Friends:( #32
(01-09-2017, 04:16 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote: Maybe go out, meet with someone?

You can't have real friends online.
You can but 20%
I have a lot of friends here, but we wont talk about our reall locations.
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I Need Friends:( - by adamwolve - 01-05-2017, 07:38 AM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Mr.Kurd - 01-05-2017, 08:28 AM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by adamwolve - 01-05-2017, 11:36 AM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Jiggly - 01-05-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by pvnk - 01-05-2017, 05:59 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Aeolian - 01-06-2017, 11:08 AM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Blink - 01-05-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by zenith - 01-05-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Jiggly - 01-05-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by zenith - 01-05-2017, 07:55 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by mothered - 01-06-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Elf - 01-06-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Jiggly - 01-06-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Esoterith - 01-06-2017, 06:26 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Elf - 01-06-2017, 09:52 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Jiggly - 01-06-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Skryptec - 01-06-2017, 07:35 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by insidious - 01-06-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Mr.Kurd - 01-06-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by d0ntjump - 01-06-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by adamwolve - 01-07-2017, 07:47 AM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Jiggly - 01-07-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Vi-Sion - 01-08-2017, 08:15 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Mr.Kurd - 01-08-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Skullmeat - 01-08-2017, 09:23 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by mothered - 01-09-2017, 05:41 AM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Hero - 01-08-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Mr.Kurd - 01-08-2017, 10:08 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Miami Vice - 01-09-2017, 09:26 AM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by adamwolve - 01-09-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Cyb3rNuX - 01-09-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Mr.Kurd - 01-09-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by adamwolve - 01-09-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by Mr.Kurd - 01-09-2017, 07:29 PM
RE: I Need Friends:( - by phe0nix404 - 01-09-2017, 07:45 PM