Login Register






Secrets / Interesting facts about yourself. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Secrets / Interesting facts about yourself. #13
(01-07-2017, 03:03 PM)mothered Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 02:52 PM)d0ntjump Wrote: You just might be a knowledge junkie like me. I crave information. If my mind isn't absorbing data I feel like I'm wasting the day.

You've nailed perfectly right here.

Data Is constantly flowing through my mind and If I relax even for 10 minutes or so, It's like something Is missing. It's probably the same subconsciously whilst I'm asleep.

Then you and I are one in the same my friend. I even have dreams about data. I have this recurring dream that I'm choking on data and wake up grasping for air. I think it's my mind telling me my brain is exhausted. Knowledge is an addiction like anything else.
[Image: giphy.gif]



Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Secrets / Interesting facts about yourself. - by d0ntjump - 01-07-2017, 08:00 PM