RE: What do you guys do for money? 01-07-2017, 12:46 AM
#6
I work in the exciting business of video games - mainly the retailing bit - as I'm the "technician" for a ma and pap store, Nolan's Entertainment Center, which is local to me - we sell mainly video games, but we also do movies and music and have an arcade. I get paid mainly commission (hourly if I actually go in and work counters but I'm not a good people-person, I hate working the counter most of the time) to fix and mod consoles, repair carts, and help people with issues on their stuff. Occasionally I get to work on arcade cabinets for restoration and maintenance on the boards or controls when they break down, too.
On the side for a bit of pay I also do camera-work and props for movies - I own a nice lineup of cameras (16/35mm film and some nice 4K digitals) so I work on indie movie projects with anyone locally who needs a cameraman or equipment, and I have a fairly large lineup of random costumes and guns.
It's a lot of fun.
On the side for a bit of pay I also do camera-work and props for movies - I own a nice lineup of cameras (16/35mm film and some nice 4K digitals) so I work on indie movie projects with anyone locally who needs a cameraman or equipment, and I have a fairly large lineup of random costumes and guns.
It's a lot of fun.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)