Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Networked work computer access ? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Networked work computer access ? #9
Yes, Windows 7 at work, have no admin access. But did sneak in a router that I should be able to. Windows 10 at home and just starting to learn Linux... I'm probably trying to fly when I'm actually a fish lol
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of ones ignorance."- Confucius

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Networked work computer access ? - by BackAlley - 01-06-2017, 03:14 AM
RE: Networked work computer access ? - by pvnk - 01-06-2017, 03:53 AM
RE: Networked work computer access ? - by Blink - 01-06-2017, 06:57 AM
RE: Networked work computer access ? - by Nil - 01-06-2017, 07:02 AM
RE: Networked work computer access ? - by Pikami - 01-06-2017, 11:41 AM
RE: Networked work computer access ? - by BackAlley - 01-06-2017, 08:23 PM
RE: Networked work computer access ? - by Pikami - 01-06-2017, 09:27 PM