Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Networked work computer access ? filter_list
Author
Message
Networked work computer access ? #1
To start off I know I have no posts and only contributed by monetary means I don't have a right to ask questions yet but I'm in a pinch and hopeful. Long story short too much work not enough family time. What I'm asking is if there is any viable way to access my networked work PC without the it guys seeing me. I would need to access network folders and Madden Co POS system. As sad as it is there's nothing Shady I really want to work more while being home with family. I've spent hours poring over this forum and I've learned a lot but have not run across anything I would feel safe with. Even if there is no way I still say thank you for what I've learned so far. PS sorry for the lengthy post.
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of ones ignorance."- Confucius

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Networked work computer access ? - by BackAlley - 01-06-2017, 03:14 AM
RE: Networked work computer access ? - by pvnk - 01-06-2017, 03:53 AM
RE: Networked work computer access ? - by Blink - 01-06-2017, 06:57 AM
RE: Networked work computer access ? - by Nil - 01-06-2017, 07:02 AM
RE: Networked work computer access ? - by Pikami - 01-06-2017, 11:41 AM
RE: Networked work computer access ? - by Pikami - 01-06-2017, 09:27 PM